Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day Seven and Eight

Well I was going to write about my adventures dealing with other people's energies and circumstances...BUT...I'll write about that tomorrow.

When I started this journey, I set the intention that my Expanded Awareness would help me bring into my consciousness everything I need to consistently be in the stream of well-being.  

I know that there are old patterns that I am being given the opportunity to transcend and I am grateful for the insights I am receiving, particularly in dream time.

I've had a recurring dream this week about being vulnerable in my relationships.  I am learning that I have a deep desire to trust and feel safe in a relationship.  I'm looking forward to growing my capacity to be an authentic partner and not run...

Okay...here's the good part.  

After experiencing one of my dreams about running, I woke up with a panic attack, a pretty consistent experience recently.

As I was laying in my bed trying to work with my mind to get to a better feeling place I was given a beautiful vision.

In my vision I was told that love is never created or destroyed.  It simply changes form.  Then I was shown that love is the true energy of creation.  Emotions (which are separate from love) are merely the hands on our compass helping us gauge how close we are to living our loving essence.

Then I was shown that appreciation (in the form of attention and gratitude) is the grammar of love.

In other words, in order to create and to align more closely with our natural loving state, we have to focus our energy and attention on what is working, especially in relationships.  

I read once in an Abraham Hicks book that in our relationships with any human being on the planet, 99.99% of our interaction is based on energies we have in common.  Instead of focusing on all the things appreciate about our Divine Siblings, we choose instead to focus on the .01% of things that don't seem to be working.

And look at what we get.

We are pretty powerful, aren't we?

What if everything we are experiencing is technically a relationship...with ourselves...and, of course, with the creation of the perception of "other players" in our outer reality?

And what if all we had to do to change our outer reality is to align with love?

In other words, what if all we had to do was focus on what is working, what we do appreciate, what we love and are grateful for?

If love can neither be created or destroyed and it is a constant on this planet, then we can never really "lose" someone.  The form of the relationship can change and we may have a concurrent emotional response to help us realign with love in a new way in our reality but there is no loss here.  

As relationships change form, on an expanded level, we are just co-creating with a Divine Sibling to learn a lesson.  When the lesson is done, we move on OR we keep growing in appreciation together.  It's never static on this planet.  

The bottom line is this.  Love can never leave you.  It can change how it shows up in your life.  You can align with it or not (your choice based on your focus and level of appreciation).  But, love is constantly available to you in a multitude of expressions.

If love is a constant and it can never leave us, then maybe we can have more courage to show up for love more authentically, ask more courageously for what we want and need and, most importantly, stay in deep appreciation and gratitude for our Divine Siblings and the players in our personal "reality show" and for ourselves.

Have fun!

Love,
Karen

P.S.  I am so grateful for this deepened awareness from my Expanded Self.  This is such a cool experience!!!

1 comment:

  1. G-d is LOVE it is the Magnificent miracle that transcends all times, and all dimensions. It manifests itself in different forms and LOVE's presence is in the rythmic beating of all hearts where the flow of life resides. G-d bless and may his ever present be with you and your family. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete